FAQ on Registration
Yes. Go to the main registration page, select “Donate” or “Search” to find the registered walker you want to sponsor.
Yes. Select “Login.” If you forgot your Username or password, you can reset it or just create a new account or use your Facebook account to register.
Among others, it advises participants of the risks associated with joining the event. Please read it carefully. You will need to agree to it before you can proceed to register.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any corrections regarding your registration.
Yes. $1,000 is just a suggestion (default). Login to your account to access your personal fundraising page and change your fundraising goal amount.
These are optional, but recommended for direct communications, updates, and important announcements related to the Virtual Walk.
Yes. Click “Add Others” and add one person at a time & accept the waiver for each person.
Online registration only accepts credit cards. The site is secure and the numbers will not be stored. Please contact your local ANCOP Coordinator for other registration/payment options.
Once registered, login to your homepage. There are several options:
- Copy & paste your personal page link to Facebook.
- Select “Fundraising” then select “Get Sponsors” or “Tell a Friend.” An email template will be auto-generated. Edit & personalize it, then send.
Select “Team” then select “Recruit Team Members”
- Take a picture or photocopy the donation(s) for your records
- Login to your homepage.
- Select “Fundraising” then select “Manage Cash or Cheque.”
- Enter the info & amount, then click “Add Donation.”
- Repeat separately for each donors.
- Mail checks to:
315 W. Maple Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
- You can only edit your contact information. To edit, login to your homepage. Select “Profile” to make changes & click submit.
Please email email@example.com for any other corrections regarding your registration.
FAQ on My Virtual Mission App
The ANCOP USA Virtual Walk is a 6-week steps challenge conducted through an app called My Virtual Mission that you download on your Apple or Android smartphone. In the app, you can connect your wearable device or smartphone to automatically track your activity.
The target date is August 17.
Participation in the ANCOP USA Virtual Walk Challenge is optional. However, if you choose to join the challenge you need to download the app so your steps can be counted.
The My Virtual Mission app can only be downloaded on IOS (Apple) or Android smartphones.
You will receive an email that includes the link to download and activate the app. You can also access the download link on your personal fundraising page.
The online registration system (FrontStream) and My Virtual Mission are not yet integrated. Since they are different systems, you need to create an account in order to activate My Virtual Mission and join the ANCOP USA Virtual Walk Challenge.
- Android Phones (OS 5.0 or above) – Google Fit app (Android, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Apple Watch
- Fitbit – Zip, One, Flex, Flex 2, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Charge 4, Surge, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa Lite, Versa 2, Inspire, Inspire HR, Ionic, MobileTracker app
- Garmin – vívofit, vívofit 2, vívofit 3, vívofit 4, vívosmart, vívosmart 4, vivosmart HR, vívoactive, **
- iPhone 5s and above (iOS 10 or above) – Apple Health App (Polar, Pebble, Xiaomi, and more)
- Misfit – Flash Cyclist, Flash, Link, Ray, Shine, Shine2, Speedo Shine, Swarovski Activity Crystal
Withings (Now Nokia) – Pulse, Pulse O2, Activité Pop, Activité, Activité Steel
Please contact your local ANCOP Coordinator for alternative options on how to participate.
Please visit https://www.myvirtualmission.com to familiarize yourself with My Virtual Mission.